Welcome to Bridgeview Animal Hospital
Your Veterinarian in Niagara Falls,ON
Call us at 905-356-5150
Pet Emergency? Read no further and call us right away!
For over 45 years the caring and compassionate staff at Bridgeview Animal Hospital have been serving the city of Niagara Fallsand surrounding area and providing area pets with the very best in veterinary medical care available. While the practice has undergone many changes over the years the one thing that has remained the same is the high standard of care that its staff provides both to our clients and their beloved pets.
If you live in Niagara Falls or in the surrounding area, then you have picked the perfect site to find a veterinarian.At Bridgeview Animal Hospital we pride ourselves in treating your pet as one of our own. We are serving Niagara Falls well over 55 years with values that we cherish today in providing the highest quality of care for your pet in a warm friendly environment.
Established in the late 50's, Bridgeview Animal Hospital has been providing preventive, medical and surgical services for small animals (Cats and Dogs).
Dr. Paul Saini took over the ownership of this hospital in Dec 2007. Since then some major renovations and new equipments have been added:
- Brand New Digital X Ray machine improving diagnostic accuracy giving us the ability to focus on specific areas, and measurements.
- Anaesthetic patient monitor - ECG, blood pressure, blood oxygen levels, respiration rate, and core body temperature continuously during an anaesthetic/surgical procedure making it safer for our pets.
- In-House Laboratory: While having in-house capabilities of running crucial blood tests is important, perhaps even more so is having laboratory equipment that has been proven to be consistently reliable and accurate in dogs and cats, and that can provide almost instantaneous results that may be life-saving. This is why we invested in the machines that laboratory pathologists recommend most.
- In-House Ultrasonography: GE is a world leader in medical ultrasound, which is why they were our vendor of choice. We believe strongly in the important of on-site ultrasound capabilities, performed right here in hospital by our veterinarian. .
- Advanced Dental Suite: While it is difficult to summarize the important of dental hygiene and dental care in our pets in just one small paragraph, there is very little that we are unprepared for. Our equipment may look very familiar to you, as it is the type of quality you would expect from your own dentist, and we also have a brand new digital dental radiograph machine.
Bridgeview Animal Hospital is a full service animal hospital and will take both emergency cases as well as less urgent medical, surgical, and dental issues. Our team is experienced in all types of conditions and treatments. Beyond first rate pet care, we make our clinic comfortable, kid-friendly, and a very calm environment so your pet can relax in the waiting room and look forward to meeting his or her own Niagara Falls veterinarian.
We are firmly entrenched in our vision of: Compassion - Excellence - Professionalism
We have a number of resources for you to learn about how to take better care of your pets. Browse around and look at our articles and pet videos. The best veterinary care for animals includes ongoing nutrition and problem prevention. If you want to ask a question call 905-356-5150 or email us and we'll promptly get back to you. Our Niagara Falls veterinarian office is very easy to get to, and you can find directions on our Contact Us page. You can also subscribe to our newsletter which is created especially for Niagara Falls pet owners. In between your veterinary visits, your pet will benefit from you reading these free informative articles.
At Bridgeview Animal Hospital, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are.
Dr. Paul Saini
Niagara Falls Veterinarian | Bridgeview Animal Hospital | 905-356-5150
4722 Bridge St
Niagara Falls, ON L2E2R8